Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Researcher's Experience at the Russell Library...














"I found out about the extensive collections at the Russell Library when I began working here as a student researcher in December of 2006.

Since then, I have spent countless hours working with the collections as both an employee and as a student. I have based three papers off of the Russell collections. My experiences with the collection and staff have been top-notch. After doing extensive archival research across six states, I can genuinely say that the Russell Library is one of the best archives in the nation. It speaks to the friendliness and accessibility of the RBRL that undergraduate students regularly come here grudgingly for class assignments requiring primary source research and leave talking excitedly about their experiences."

-Sherri Sheu

Published in Beyond the Pages, Volume 7, Spring 2008

No comments: